My name is David Harborth and I am a research assistant and PhD candidate at the Chair of Mobile Business & Multilateral Security at Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
Within the project AN.ON-Next, funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, we want to ask users of the anonymization service JonDonym. By that, we aim to enhance the current technology and draw conclusions on the technology acceptance factors of privacy enhancing technologies (PETs).
Important information for participation:
- Questions marked with an asterisk (*) have to be answered.
- The questionnaire will take approximately 20 minutes to fill out.
- Please do not wonder about apparently similar questions. This is important for the used methodology.
- Your answers are saved anonymously and encrypted on a German server.
- Please do not participate if you are younger than 18 years. Due to European regulation, we cannot use this data.
- By participating at the survey, you agree that the results will be used for scientific publications, a PhD thesis and project publications.